Walmart Survey Sweepstakes: Walmart is popular as a multinational retail corporation division, which runs businesses of grocery stores, hypermarkets, and discount departmental shops. Its retail shops are located across the United States of America. In 1962, Sam Walton founded this popular retail chain – Walmart, which has headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. This famous retail brand even runs and possesses sam’s club warehouses.
At present, this retail giant has over eleven thousand of stores and clubs across twenty-seven nations, which are operational under fifty-six different names. The brand runs businesses in America and Canada as ‘Walmart’, ‘Best Price’ in India, ‘Asda’ in the United Kingdom, ‘Seiyu Group’ in Japan, and ‘Walmart de Mexico y Centroamerica’ in Mexico and Central America. It even owned full-operations in Argentina, Canada, Chile, and South Africa.
Walmart Survey Sweepstakes
With more than five hundred billion dollars revenues, Walmart has become one of the biggest retail chains globally. It offers enormous employment opportunities to thousands of millions of employees worldwide. Also, it’s widely traded family-owned business and major strategies are decided by the family itself.
This retail giant in 1972 was enlisted on the New York’s Stock Exchange, and progressively became the most profit-making retail division across the states. However, investments made by Walmart outside the United States of America have noticed diverse results. Its retail business has gained success in the United Kingdom, South America, Canada, China, and Central America. But it has probably failed to make profits from South Korea and Germany.
To advance the satisfaction level of shoppers at its departmental stores and grocery shops, Walmart tries hard to provide high-value services. Also, it aims to retain shopper’s utmost satisfaction and requested visiting shoppers to participate in its online survey.
Walmart in the United States
This famous retail giant is currently working as the following sub-heads across the states, as-
- Discounted Shops: It trade-in both grocery and non-grocery items under single rooftops at bulk purchasing.
- Hypermarkets: It is operational with high-end customer-oriented services and large quantities of goods are available at the printed prices. Also, it occasionally offers special discounts or free gifts along with bulk purchasing to shoppers.
- Neighborhood Market: It deals in large varieties of non-grocery items at the best-discounted prices.
- Walmart Supercenter: It’s functional under the banner of Walmart. This market is situated with about two-lakhs sixty-thousand square feet. It includes baked goods, meat and poultry shops, frozen food, and dairy products among other varieties.
Walmart Survey Sweepstakes
To be part of the ‘Walmart Survey 2020’, the shopper needs to log into www.survey.walmart.com or www.entry.survey.walmart.com and enter the sweepstakes to get chances of winning the gift cards. Also, some lucky participants of seventy-five hundred can win its gift cards that worth hundreds of dollars.
However, this survey sweepstakes is only open for legal residents of the country, and shoppers who are above eighteen-years-old. The Walmart Survey Sweepstakes has started in February 2020 and will end in April 2020. In case shoppers want to enter without making any purchase then need to log-in at www.entry.survey.walmart.com, and for shoppers having valid purchased receipts can visit www.survey.walmart.com. However, there are limits of seventy-eight entries per applicant for the rest of the sweepstakes tenure.
If you’re interested to participate in this survey sweepstakes and might be eager to know its prizes offered, which are as follows-
- It offers grand prizes to the lucky five participants, each prize includes- its gift card of thousands of dollars value.
- It even provides seven hundred and fifty as complimentary prizes, each comprises its gift cards of hundreds of dollars worth.
Hence, the total ARV of all awarded prizes is $80k.
To be precise about sweepstakes, also known as raffle incentives, there are four major ways to participate in this popular survey. Its survey types are as follows-
- Survey Invite: At the sweepstakes time, contestants who made purchases from walkmart.com or www.walmart.com/grocery will get the survey code via email. The entrant needs to open the unique survey link within a week and complete the survey entry by replying to all questions. After you tap the “submit” option, you’ll be asked to fill the sweepstakes’ entry form. Once you’ve completed the form fill-up, you’ll get chances to enter into its survey sweepstakes.
- Purchase: At the survey period, make purchases from any of its retail stores to seek the cash register receipt with the survey invitation code printed. After that, you’ll need to visit at survey.walmart.com and enter the unique survey code (printed on the purchased receipt), to complete the sweepstakes survey. As you’ll tap the “submit” button, you might be impelled to complete its entry form. Once you’re done with the form fill-up, you’ll get options to enter into the sweepstakes.
- Write-In: This process is complex but effective to certain extends. The entrant needs to handwrite his/her name, date of birth, phone number, and email address on postcards, which shouldn’t be smaller than 31/2 X 5 inches, and no larger than 41/2 X 6 inches, then sent it with the correct postcard to the address (2020 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box- 228, Macedon, NY, 14502-0228). Also, entrants will get only one sweepstakes entry per postcard.
- Online: It’s quite an easy process, only you’ll need to log into entry.survey.walmart.com and abide by the online guides to complete the entry procedure at the sweepstakes.
In addition to its effectiveness and potential values, there are numerous drawbacks to this survey incentive model. One of the most highlighted disadvantages, complexity to learn about the survey model. This survey requires offline promotion because the retail giant’s sales mostly rely upon its retail outlets or clubs. At this stage, the only offline way to promote the sweepstakes survey is through purchased receipts, which has been distributed inadequate visibility. That’s too costly for the brand when compared with its other online ways of promoting this survey.
In spite of all drawbacks, the largest international retail chains still don’t have any plans to make changes in its way of operating. Also, the brand targets suggestions from its lowest-income shoppers for their honesty and detailed accuracy.
Read More – Walmart Survey Rewards
In the end, the sweepstakes survey remains the best option for its customer satisfaction survey. After all, these common tactics are quite inexpensive than direct reimbursement and can even enhance their customer’s response rate. Therefore, being loyal towards the brand, you’re highly expected by them to be part of the sweepstakes survey this year.